The High Point Chamber of Commerce offers a variety of membership opportunities in order for your business to get exactly what it needs from us. Below, you’ll discover more about what membership with the High Point Chamber of Commerce looks like. If you have questions about membership or want to schedule an appointment, please contact our Membership Director Iris Boswell.
What’s in a High Point Chamber Membership?
We’re glad you asked! Membership with the High Point Chamber of Commerce connects your business with opportunity. Through us, your business can attend complimentary networking events, increase its community involvement, save money with Office Depot, perform a ribbon cutting, submit member news & events to our website, sponsor an event, experience Leadership: High Point, have an online listing in our membership directory with a link to your website, and of course, join one or more of our 4 Pillar initiatives for this community.
Why Join Your Local Chamber?
In addition to everything listed above, joining a Chamber will be beneficial to you because research shows that when consumers know that a small business is a member of their local Chamber of Commerce, they are 44 percent more likely to think favorably of it and 63 percent more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future. (Shapiro Group, Inc.)
What to Expect When You Join the High Point Chamber
- A ribbon cutting ceremony
- New business opportunities & contacts
- A full calendar of events
- Assistance setting up Chamber Master account, from which you can pay dues, edit your information and submit news or events to our website
- Social media cohesion: High Point Chamber likes/follows/connects with you on social media accounts and vice versa
- Opportunity to experience Leadership: High Point at the discounted membership rate
- Join committees
- New member mentor program (Coming soon!)