All members, at any investment level, receive the Core Benefits listed below. To review all Membership Investment opportunities, click here.
- Business listing in the Online Chamber Business Directory on the Chamber website (average 5,600+ page views per month)
- Ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate and promote openings, renovations, new management, etc.
- Share your business events through the Chamber’s community e-newsletters and online community calendar
- Share your business news through the Chamber’s community e-newsletters
- Eligibility for advertisement and sponsorship opportunities in exclusive Chamber publications in print and online
- Post Jobs, Hot Deals and Member Deals to Chamber website and Member Information Center (MIC)
- Social media support and following from the Chamber
- Complimentary access to signature networking events: BizLinks, Conversation Café & Business After Hours
- Participate in Chamber committees, ambassador program, and/or advocacy groups
- Ability to apply for Leadership High Point, the premier program for creating community leaders
- Chamber e-newsletter subscription to keep you informed about key topics, upcoming events and unique opportunities
- Invitations to workshops and programs designed to keep you informed and support your business
- Easy access to the Membership Information Center (MIC), to monitor and control all of your membership needs and information
- Upon request, complimentary copy of High Point Magazine to display at your business. This annual publication showcases new businesses, education, young professionals, arts and culture, and much more.
- Customers are 63% more likely to buy from companies who belong to a local Chamber than those who are not (Shapiro Group, 2010).
- Unlimited authorizations of Certificates of Origin
- National Chamber Office Depot Program: combines the purchasing power of chambers across the country to offer our members steep discounts on commonly purchased office products
- Hot Deals
- Member Deals