Workforce development connects local employers with potential employees. Through Workforce Development, we collaborate with local and state organizations to train employees and potential employees to meet the needs of our members. To submit additional ideas for this pillar, please email Brian Norris.
In 2015 We...
- Hosted a Workforce & Education Power Breakfast with Lee Fisher of CEOs for Cities as the keynote speaker
- Met with other Chambers and organizations to share ideas and combine efforts
In 2016 We...
- Encouraged apprenticeship programs between high school and college students with local companies
- Held a career fair middle and high school students
- Conducted Department of Labor (DOL) Seminars
- And more!
Click here to view current job postings by the City of High Point.